Safe and Affordable Gutter Repair in Harrow
When you've spotted water pooling in your basement or attic space, leaking or sagging gutters, or an increase in the number of insects around your property, it's high time that you got some professionals in to look at your guttering. Give us a quick call today and you'll get a team of experienced and fully insured specialists in to pinpoint, identify, and fix the problem. The experts who deliver our service for gutter repair in Harrow are armed with the latest tools, and can be with you in a very short space of time - often on the very same day that you call.
Got Broken Gutters in Harrow? Use Us Because:
- You get round-the-clock customer service - speak to someone about your broken gutters now!
- Every member of the team is vetted and CRB-checked, and fully trained in the work that we do
- You'll be covered by comprehensive insurance cover, and our own 6 months guarantee
- We give you fast action in an emergency - often on the very same day you call!
- You'll save money on more expensive repairs later on!
- Each staff member works safely and sensibly - you won't need to go climbing around on ladders yourself!
Patching Gutter Holes - Here's How It Works
Because we understand the critical nature of the problems that can be caused by broken gutters, you can count on the team be with you fast in an emergency. They'll begin by sourcing the correct material to patch your gutters - the same material that they're made from - to make sure the seal is correct when patching gutter holes.
Most of the people we deal with for gutter repairs soon see the necessity of regular gutter cleaning. It's the only real way to protect your property from these sorts of problems in the future. Many people find spring and autumn to be the two times in the year when they book a guttering service - these are the times when local trees are shedding their leaves the most.
An Ideal Service For All Sorts Of Leaking Gutters Repair in Harrow
Use our service for professional help with the following problems:
- Patching holes - we use roofing cement and a metal repair patch that precisely matches the material your gutters are made from
- Actually leaking gutters where joints or seams have loosened or starting to come apart
- Curing sagging gutters is a job for the Guttermaster screws. They're about 7 inches long and will sturdily re-fix your gutters to the sides of your property
- Corrosion and cracks on metal guttering require two coats of rust primer and an aluminium patch fitted across the hole with sealant
- Installing downpipe screens - these are devices which prevent your downpipes from becoming clogged with debris
How to Book Your Service
All you need to do is pick up the phone and dial 020 3404 4480. Or, of course, you can contact us online via our website's chat feature or our booking form.
You'll be asked a few questions about your guttering in order that we get your gutter repair services set up correctly. These questions often include:
- How high your house is, approximately
- Which parts or sides of your house you want us to fix the guttering of
- What sort of gutters you have and what condition they're in
- What the parking situation is